Saturday, November 3, 2012

Outcome from Pet Costume Contest Number 2

We went to the Halloween Costume contest this afternoon. It was held at a local nursing home and the proceeds benefited Wags Rescue, a local rescue group here in Wimberley. I like it because the residents get to see and pet the dogs.

Seymour and Zooey got 2nd place, behind some cute dogs dressed as a Univ of Texas football player and cheer leaders. We couldn't compete with that! But I think these two looked adorable also.




Seymour gets a bit stressed around big dogs but overall, he did fine. They both came home and took naps; well, all three of us did! I hate to tell them that I just heard of another Pet Costume Contest at Chick Fil-A!
Update: We didn't go to anymore contests. There is always next year!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment