Saturday, April 16, 2011

A New Travel Gadget



We haven't been traveling much lately, but Seymour still goes just about everywhere with me around town. Often Seymour gets thirsty from leading me around and if I carry water, it's usually only a water bottle for me. I pour water into my hand to give him a drink - not very efficient and pretty messy. And, for those of you that have kept up with my blog, I still use the Gulpy Pet Water Dispenser but I've taken to leaving it in the car because it is a bit bulky. I found a great new product called "Popware for Pets". It's a collapsible bowl that easily hooks onto his leash or fits in a small purse.

When you pop it open, it holds about a cup of water. It probably is best for small animals up to 15 to 20 pounds or so. But, Seymour is 7 pounds and when he is done drinking, there is plenty of water left to share with his friends.

This has become one of my favorite things since it is so easy to carry with us. Often when I take him to an outdoor restaurant, I will ask for water for him, but sometimes they forget - since he isn't actually a paying customer! Now, I just ask for a glass of water for myself, pop over his cup and pour water into it. Easy!

I found this cup online for $7.99 but they might sell it in pet stores. I wish I had invented this great little travel idea. I can't wait for our next trip in our camper. This will be perfect to pack.

1 comment: