Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Monday Night and Tuesday in PA

A quick stop at Mc Donald's with my iPad and WiFi !!

A couple of days ago, I had shopped for some decorations for my Dad's party so I went to the Party Store and the Dollar store with my dogs, and the dogs were welcomed into both stores. In fact I think I got better service because of the dogs. I left them home while we went to McDonalds to sit with the gang later.

After McDonalds Shannon, my grandsons and I did a little shopping at Good Will. Shan keeps finding things and says "But they are small". A bunch of small things add up to a big pile in my little Prius when we drive home!

After later heading to bed, Shan came out to my couch/bed to say that Gibson was sick and his breathing was hoarse. We both felt she needed to take him to the hospital. We texted back and forth while they were there and it ended up that he had Croup. Needless to say, none of us got much sleep last night.

Tuesday, we went to visit our friends, Pam and Dennis. Paxton still wasn't feeling well, so after a yummy lunch of pasta and pumpkin pie, we headed back to my parents. We took a little detour to check put Monongahela, where Shan was born. It was nice seeing the old town and our old house.

Things went down hill after that. Gibby was sick and started a marathon screaming fit; Paxton was unhappy that he didn't get what he wanted at the store so refused to get out of the car when we got home. Not going into detail, but everyone was upset, including my parents tonight. Zooey was hiding and Seymour got under the covers on my couch/bed. It is almost 10 pm and the house is quiet. I didn't take an aspirin tonight but was considering liquor until I remembered that there isn't any in the house and I'm too lazy to go buy some.

Seymour and Zooey are my comfort, unless Seymour sees a big dog, then just Zooey is my comfort! Tomorrow is another day!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment