Sunday, April 26, 2015

Another Update on Seymour

First, Seymour and Zooey no longer like tuna.  So now I have to figure out something else to put Seymour's pills in.  I tried going back to the Swiss cheese spread and he wouldn't have anything to do with it.  Peanut butter doesn't work, either.  Tomorrow we will try ham.

On another note, Seymour is petrified of storms and we had one a couple of nights ago. He climbed the steps to the sofa and fell off, twice.  He now is walking with his head tilted to one side and his back legs aren't working as well as before.  I am giving him his pain pills and hope there is a sprain or something cure able causing this.  Otherwise, it will be back to the neurologist.  As an added problem, I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon this week due to pain in my hip and leg.  This is sure the year of the medical issues.

We need to find time and better health so we can go camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment