Thursday, March 5, 2015

He Pooped!

Who cries because someone poops? Yep, I did! I took Seymour outside and he toddled around. They next thing I knew he was doing his business. I consider that a big milestone for him.

I tried to upload a video of Seymour walking in the back yard but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Trust me, he was walking.

Initially, I hadn't wanted to wait for an appointment at the north location of the Pet Specialty Hospital because Seymour was declining so fast. But now I am so thankful for being able to have taken him there. Dr Wolfe and her team were amazing. They were also kind and caring. I looked forward to the calls every day to see how Seymour was doing. Many times the calls weren't good news, but they always focused on the good part of the news. "He's eating and drinking".

Seymour has a follow up appointment there next Thursday and I hope I can show them how much he has progressed. Keeping the faith!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. That is great news! Maybe a little extra medicine was what he needed! love, mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, but I won't do that again - i hope!

    ReplyDelete