Sunday, March 1, 2015

No Change

I just received a call from the doctor and she said there is no change with Seymour but he is eating and drinking a little, so that is good. He will be transferred back to the neuro section of the hospital with Dr Wolfe tomorrow. And they will call me again in the morning. I really appreciate these calls. Even though the hospital is closed on Sunday, a doctor comes to check on each animal and calls us. That never happens in hospitals for people.

Unless there is ice on the roads, I will be going to visit him tomorrow. Unfortunately visiting hours are not until late afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who sent me comforting emails. I know that not everyone understands why I am putting this much effort and emotion into Seymour's health, but anyone who personally knows me is not surprised.

More tomorrow -

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wimberley, Texas and Round Rock, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment