Monday, October 31, 2011

Manarola, Cinque Terre Day 2

These blogs are out of order. I am posting them from Livorno! Yipee, wifi in my room for 3 days!!

Here is my apartment in Manarola. It is so nice to have a washer, kitchen and privacy.












As you can see I used the washer immediately and have hung my clothes all over.




I finally had a chance to use my hand made clothes line and it did its job.







I went out to eat and read that you have to get the "white spaghetti with seafood". I got it but wasn't expecting this. Some of you will say "yum" and some will say "yuck". I was in the middle. I ate most of the seafood on my plate although I probably wouldn't order this again.




Here are more pictures of the village. The walking trails are closed due to the storm but there was still plenty of walking to do.









When you take a walk up a hill, you come to this cemetery.




This is just like the postcards:








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I say yuck. :) But I love your little apartment. -Shannon

    ReplyDelete